Garmin Edge 130 Plus Bike Computer - GPS, Wireless, Black
This compact GPS cycling computer shows how far and how fast you rode. Sync structured workouts right to your device, and pair to an indoor trainer to bring your outdoor rides indoors (coming soon). Edge 130 Plus even helps you gauge your effort during the remainder of a hilly ride by using the ClimbPro feature, which keeps track of the remaining ascent. And because it’s GPS, you’ll always know where you’re headed and how to get back with reliable navigation tools.
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8” display that’s crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- Get training guidance by syncing structured indoor or outdoor workouts to your device from the Garmin Connect™ app or other apps, including TrainingPeaks® and TrainerRoad
- Improve your fitness with dynamic performance insights such as VO2 max and heart rate (When paired with a compatible heart rate monitor), and manage your efforts during tough ascents with the ClimbPro feature
- Know where you’ve been, where you’re headed and how to get back to start with turn prompts and a breadcrumb map
- Cycling awareness features give loved ones peace of mind; get incident detection and assistance — which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts (When paired with a compatible heart rate monitor), — plus compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights
- Know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden with data from GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter