Industry Nine Torch XD1 Complete Freehub Body
Industry Nine Freehub bodies are machined in North Carolina and contain all necessary pawls, springs and bearings for servicing or converting their hubs.
- Kits include freehub, bearings, inner spacer, pawls, and springs
- The Torch series freehubs will be utilized on all 2013 Torch series wheelsets as well as the 2013 Torch "Classic" series hubs
- Torch freehubs maintain Industry Nine's exceptional 3 degree engagement
- 3 degree engagement is achieved through the use of an innovative six pawl freehub, which utilizes phased engagement to double the number of engagement points from 60 to 120
- Significantly lower weight - approximately 100 gram savings over the XC, Enduro, and Classic series rear hubs
- Lower drag - new drive ring and pawl geometry, relocated bearings, and a new seal system dramatically reduce freehub drag while coasting